Aerospace and Defense in Indonesia – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Aerospace & Defense in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
– The Indonesian aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $6.0bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -13.4% between 2016 and 2020.
– The civil aerospace segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $4.0bn, equivalent to 67% of the market's overall value.
– Indonesia is trying to achieve a Minimum Essential Force (a concept which aims to deliver Indonesia's minimum force structure and operational readiness requirements) by 2024 and is attempting to reach this by increasing the defense budget as a percentage.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Indonesia
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Indonesia
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players' global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Indonesia aerospace & defense market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the Indonesia aerospace & defense market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia aerospace & defense market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Indonesia's aerospace & defense market?
Table of content
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
7.4. How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. PT PAL Indonesia
8.2. PT Hero Supermarket Tbk
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414