China Wealth Management – Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025
China?s affluent segment (including HNW and mass affluent individuals) accounted for a mere 4.9% of the total adult population in 2020. Despite the impact of COVID-19, the country?s wealth market has remained resilient, thereby driving the overall affluent population growth of 7.7% in 2020. Even though China was the ground-zero of the COVID-19 outbreak, it was also the first country globally to deal with the first wave. This improved consumer optimism well ahead of an actual revival of the Chinese economy. Nevertheless, a strong retail investments growth is expected over the upcoming period, with the growth being predominately driven by those in higher wealth bands. Furthermore, the country?s savings and investments market is observing a growing preference for robo-advice by HNW investors. This demand has also been accelerated by the pandemic, which has been a catalyst in increasing the use of digital products and services.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.statsmarketresearch.com/download-free-sample/6540282/china-wealth-management-2025-363
This report analyzes the Chinese wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by the number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) as well as a breakdown of liquid vs. illiquid HNW holdings. The report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset classes including equities, mutual funds, deposits, and bonds.
– HNW individuals constituted only 0.18% of the total adult population of China in 2020.
– An investment platform at a main bank is the preferred investment channel among Chinese investors across all affluent classes considered.
– Equities remain the most popular investment avenue for Chinese investors, indicating their preference for investment asset classes that yield high returns.
– Chinese HNW investors? investment portfolios are heavily skewed towards discretionary mandates.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on China?s wealth industry.
– Identify the most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals.
– Receive detailed insights into retail liquid asset holdings in China.
– Understand the changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
– Discover the key digital disruptors in the country?s wealth market.
Table of content
Table of Contents
The Chinese Wealth Market
Resident Savings & Investments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Similar Reports: Global and China Wealth Management Services Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2027