The global Terahertz Imaging Inspection market was valued at 21.82 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 24.4% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
This report studies the Terahertz Imaging Inspection market, from angles of players, regions, product types and end industries, to analyze the status and the future. The terahertz gap` – where until recently bright sources of light and sensitive means of detection did not exist – encompasses frequencies invisible to the naked eye in the electromagnetic spectrum, lying between microwave and infrared in the range from 0.3 to 3THz. Terahertz radiation, also known as t-rays, has wavelength of 3-100 cm-1. Terahertz imaging is an emerging and significant nondestructive evaluation (NDE) technique used for dielectric (nonconducting, i.e., an insulator) materials analysis and quality control in the pharmaceutical, biomedical, security, materials characterization, and aerospace industries. It has proved to be effective in the inspection of layers in paints and coatings, detecting structural defects in ceramic and composite materials and imaging the physical structure of paintings and manuscripts. The use of THz waves for non-destructive evaluation enables inspection of multi-layered structures and can identify abnormalities from foreign material inclusions, disbond and delamination, mechanical impact damage, heat damage, and water or hydraulic fluid ingression. This new method can play a significant role in a number of industries for materials characterization applications where precision thickness mapping (to assure product dimensional tolerances within product and from product-to-product) and density mapping (to assure product quality within product and from product-to-product) are required. Terahertz imaging, which is already familiar from airport security checkpoints, has a number of other promising applications. Terahertz biomedical imaging has become an area of interest due to its ability to simultaneously acquire both image and spectral information. Terahertz imaging systems are being commercialized, with increasing trials performed in a biomedical setting. Terahertz Imaging Inspection could used for Homeland Security and Defense, Pharmaceutical & biomedical Industry, and other industry. China is the largest production region, with the Production Value market share is 51.32% in 2017, the second region is the North America, with a Production Value market share is 17.30% in 2017. Terahertz Imaging Inspection used in industry including Pharmaceutical & BioMedical, Transportation & Public Security, Industrial and Others. Report data showed that 57.80% of the Terahertz Imaging Inspection market demand in Transportation & Public Security in 2017. There are two kinds of Terahertz Imaging Inspection, which are Passive Terahertz Imaging and Active Terahertz Imaging. Passive Terahertz Imaging is important in the Terahertz Imaging Inspection, with a market share nearly 72.51% in 2017.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.statsmarketresearch.com/download-free-sample/7113873/global-terahertz-imaging-inspection-2022-967
By Market Verdors:
- Brainware Terahertz Information Technology Co., Ltd
- Advantest Corporation
- Luna Innovations Incorporated
- Terasense Group Inc.
- Daheng New Epoch Technology
- Menlo Systems GmbH
- Insight Product Co.
- Microtech Instrument Inc
- Passive Terahertz Imaging
- Active Terahertz Imaging
- Transportation & Public Security
- Pharmaceutical & BioMedical
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Terahertz Imaging Inspection Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Terahertz Imaging Inspection Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Passive Terahertz Imaging
1.4.3 Active Terahertz Imaging
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Terahertz Imaging Inspection Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Transportation & Public Security
1.5.4 Pharmaceutical & BioMedical
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Terahertz Imaging Inspection Market
1.8.1 Global Terahertz Imaging Inspection Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Terahertz Imaging Inspection Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Terahertz Imaging Inspection Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Terahertz Imaging Inspection Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Terahertz Imaging Inspection Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Terahertz Imaging Inspection Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-20
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414