DelveInsight’s Multiple Myeloma Market Insights report provides a thorough understanding of current treatment practices, emerging Multiple Myeloma market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Multiple Myeloma market size from 2018 to 2030 segmented into 7MM (the USA, EU5 (the UK, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), and Japan).
Multiple myeloma is a cancer of plasma cells. In general, when plasma cells become cancerous and grow out of control, this is called multiple myeloma. The plasma cells make an abnormal protein (antibody) known by several different names, including monoclonal immunoglobulin, monoclonal protein (M-protein), M-spike, or paraprotein.
Some of the key highlights of the Multiple Myeloma market report
- The overall number of Multiple Myeloma symptomatic cases in the 8MM was 80,715, and these cases are expected to rise by 2030.
- Multiple myeloma is a common hematologic malignancy, with an annual incidence of 86000 cases worldwide (6.6 cases per 100,000 persons annually).
- Estimates for multiple myeloma in the US for 2020 are about 32270 new diagnosed cases consisting of 17530 men and 14740 women. While about 12830 deaths are expected to occur.
- Multiple Myeloma market companies are included like Celgene, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Janssen Biotech, Amgen, Takeda, Genzyme, Karyopharm Therapeutics, and many others.
- Multiple Myeloma drugs are included like Pomalyst/Immovid, Revlimid, Empliciti, Thalomid, Darzalex,Krprolis, Velcade, Mozobil, Xpovlo, and many others.
Download sample report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/multiple-myeloma-market
Multiple Myeloma Symptoms include-
The symptoms of multiple myeloma included hypercalcemia, renal insufficiency, anemia, lytic bony lesions along with a monoclonal protein in the serum, increase in the number of clonal.
Multiple myeloma is often diagnosed based on tests, the patient’s symptoms and the doctor’s physical exam of the patient. A diagnosis of multiple myeloma requires either:
- A plasma cell tumor (proven by biopsy) or at least 10% plasma cells in the bone marrow
- At least one of the following:
- High blood calcium level
- Poor kidney function
- Low red blood cell counts (anemia)
- Holes in the bones from a tumor found on imaging studies (CT, MRI, PET scan)
- Increase in one type of light chain in the blood so that one type is 100 times more common than the other
- 60% or more plasma cells in the bone marrow
The main treatment options include stem cell transplant, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, corticosteroids, proteasome inhibitors, immunomodulators, monoclonal antibodies, surgery, and radiation therapy. Also, the survival of patients with myeloma has improved due to the development and approval of new treatments. MM treatment strategies have also evolved with the emergence of new therapies with a novel mechanism of action and also with more complex combination regimens being used, such as quadruplets, triplets, and doublets.
- Venetoclax (ABT-199): AbbVie and Roche
- Ciltacabtagene Autoleucel (cilta-cel/ JNJ-4528/ JNJ-68284528/ LCAR-B38M): Janssen Biotech/Nanjing Legend Biotech
- REGN5458: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Iberdomide (CC-220): Bristol-Myers Squibb/Celgene
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Multiple Myeloma, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Multiple Myeloma epidemiology and treatment in the 8MM.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Multiple Myeloma are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of Multiple Myeloma market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 8MM.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Multiple Myeloma market.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb,
- Janssen Biotech,
- Karyopharm Therapeutics,
- And many others.
Learn more about key players working in this domain @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/multiple-myeloma-market
- Thalomid, Darzalex
- And many others
Get detailed information about drugs @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/multiple-myeloma-market
Table of content
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Multiple Myeloma Market Overview at a Glance
- Executive Summary of Multiple Myeloma
- Epidemiology and Market Forecast Flow
- Disease Background and Overview
- Diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Patient Journey
- Key Endpoints in Multiple Myeloma
- Marketed Therapies
- Emerging Therapies
- Multiple Myeloma: Eight Major Market Analysis
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Multiple Myeloma Therapies
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
- SWOT Analysis
- Unmet Needs
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Speak to our Expert @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/multiple-myeloma-market
You may read our latest published reports-
- Sarcopenia market
- Ventral hernia market
- Electrophysiology devises market
- ADHD market
- Hydrocephalus treatment market
- Chagas disease market
- Cystic fibrosis market
- Neuroendocrine tumor market share
- Plaque psoriasis market
- Vasculitis market
- Glaucoma market
- Angio suites market
- Opiod-related disorders market
- Uterine leiomyoma uterine fibroids market
- Artificial disc market
Latest healthcare Blogs by DelveInsight-
- Pharmaceutical Competitive Intelligence
- Pharma Competitive Intelligence
- Competitive Intelligence For Pharma and Biotech
- Competitive Intelligence for Pharmaceutical Sector
- Pharma Competitive Intelligence Tools
- Competitive Intelligence Solution For Pharma Sector
- Competitor Intelligence in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Competitive Intelligence Research
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting Services and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.