The “Logistics Automation Market” Report provides a thorough examination of the market. The Logistics Automation Market research investigates how firms in the Logistics Automation Market are reacting to changing market conditions by examining major industry strategies. The report covers current top players are recognised and rated based on their market shares. It also includes data on leading manufacturers, market segmentation by types, applications, and geographic regions. Market capacity, production, consumption, sales, and revenue are all discussed in this Logistics Automation market report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275427
Logistics Automation market covers the vision of competitor analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales and revenue. It covers the top key players like –
Key Market Trends:
Warehouse Management to Occupy Major Share
– Warehouse operations contribute to a majority of resource consumption. As companies are demanding new solutions to improve the efficiency of warehouses, to reduce cost and increasing awareness among the businesses around the world, the deployment of warehouse robots is set to increase.
– For instance, Alibaba, world’s largest retailer, has upgraded to robotic labor in one of its warehouse which has resulted in drastically reducing the labor workforce by 70% creating an opportunity for a highly skilled workforce.
– Mobile robots are witnessing high growth in small and medium warehouses with smaller pallet sizes, while industrial applications in large warehouses dedicated to foods and beverages demand articulated and palletizing robots.
– According to a survey from the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, 94% of food packaging operations are using robotics already, and half of them reported the plan to increase their level of automation over the next three to five years.
– For instance, in August 2018, Aberdeen-based inspection technology and service provider for the oil and gas industry, Innospection, Shell Brazil and SENAI CIMATEC technology institute in Salvador, Brazil, have signed a partnership agreement to develop a robot-based technology for in-service inspection of cargo oil tanks of FPSOs.
North America Accounted for the Largest Share
– North America occupied the largest share of the logistics automation market in 2018, due to the presence of several established e-commerce companies in the region and high investments for the development of logistics.
– The strong economy, with notable port traffic, increased e-commerce activity, and key manufacturing indices resulting in manufacturing growth, are poised to drive the demand for warehouses in the United States.
– A US-based third-party logistics company, DHL, plans to increase its warehouse capacity to 10 million square feet by 2020. The trend was followed by other companies, such as XPO Logistics and CEVA Logistics.
– According to the Association for Advancing Automation (A3), the North American automation market had set new records very recently. For the first nine months of 2017, 27,294 orders of robots valued at approximately USD 1.473 billion were sold in North America.
– According to RIA estimates, approximately 250,000 robots are now in use in the United States, accounting for the third highest in the world, behind Japan and China. Also, in the United States, manufacturing accounts for USD 2.17 trillion in annual economic activity, and more than 98% of U.S. manufacturers qualify as small businesses which leaves a huge scope for logistics automation.
– DHL plans to invest 300 million USD in North America to deploying new technology and transportation control towers in 350 of the 430 to improve productivity and reduce costs. These investments are expected to drive the market in the region.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275427
Scope of the Report:
Logistics automation is the application of computer software and/or automated machinery to improve the efficiency of logistics operations. Typically this refers to operations within a warehouse or distribution center, with broader tasks undertaken by supply chain management systems and enterprise resource planning systems.
Highlighted points of Logistics Automation Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Logistics Automation industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years
- Logistics Automation market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Logistics Automation market report provides comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of market.
Key Benefits of this Logistics Automation Market report:
- The Logistics Automation market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations in the world mining equipment market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The Logistics Automation market report presents information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and forecasts to 2024 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the Logistics Automation market.
- Porter’s Five Force model of the industry and SWOT analysis illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers.
- Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a Single-User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275427
Detailed TOC of Logistics Automation Market Report:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Exponential Growth of the E-commerce Industry
4.3.2 Advancements in Robotics
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Capital Investment and Lack of Skilled Personnel
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component
5.2 By Enterprise Size
5.2.1 Small and Medium-size Enterprises
5.2.2 Large Enterprises
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Warehouse Management
5.3.2 Transportation Management
5.4 By End-user Industry
5.4.1 Retail and E-Commerce
5.4.2 Manufacturing and Automotive
5.4.3 Food and Beverages
5.4.4 Pharmaceuticals and Health Care
5.4.5 Oil and Gas
5.4.6 Aerospace and Defense
5.4.7 Other End-user Industries
5.5.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Dematic Corp.
6.1.2 Daifuku Co. Limited
6.1.3 Swisslog Holding Limited
6.1.4 Honeywell Intelligrated
6.1.5 Murata Machinery Limited
6.1.6 Knapp AG
6.1.7 Jungheinrich AG
6.1.8 SSI Schaefer LLC
6.1.9 Mecalux, SA
6.1.10 Beumer Group
6.1.11 TGW Logistics Group GmbH
6.1.12 Toshiba Infrastructure System and Solutions Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:-
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-scrap Recycling Market 2022 Trend Analysis by Major Drivers, Global Industry Insights by Leading Players, Regional Segmentation, Growth, Applications, Value and Forecasts till 2027
Anti-bedsore Wheelchair Cushion Market Size and Growth Trends 2022 with Covid-19 Outbreak, Revenue Analysis, Global Opportunities, Business Prospects by Future Scope with Top Players and Share Forecast to 2027
Bitterness Suppressors and Flavor Carriers Market 2022 Trend Analysis by Major Drivers, Global Industry Insights by Leading Players, Regional Segmentation, Growth, Applications, Value and Forecasts till 2027