Global Normal Saline for Parenteral Use Market Size research report 2021 offers in-depth assessment of revenue growth, market definition, segmentation, industry potential, influential trends for understanding the future outlook and current prospects for the market.
This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of (2021 to 2028). Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid market growth. Estimations about the CAGR value for specific forecast period, market drivers, market restraints, and competitive strategies are assessed in this Normal Saline for Parenteral Use Market report.
The global normal saline for parenteral use market was USD 2.88 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 3.71 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/104520
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of the global market share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Normal Saline for Parenteral Use Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Drivers & Restraints
Saline has become the IV fluid of choice in hospital settings for the management of various conditions such as dehydration, vomiting, diarrhea, and management of fluid resuscitation in various critical conditions. Furthermore, among neonates, administration of 0.9% sodium chloride is the first step in the management of sepsis, hyponatremia, hypernatremia, and fluid deficits or imbalances due to certain medical conditions.
IV fluids are one of the most common medical interventions used globally. Apart from this, 0.9% NaCl is by far the most commonly used IV fluids. For instance, according to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, in the U.S., around 200 million liters of saline are sold annually. Furthermore, over 1 million liters of 0.9% sodium chloride are administered to patients across the world daily. This increasing uptake of saline across various medical specialties in hospitals and clinics is a major factor augmenting the normal saline for parenteral use market growth.
Key players covered in the global Normal Saline for Parenteral Use Market research report:
- Baxter (Illinois, U.S.)
- Kelun Group (Sichuan, China)
- B. Braun Melsungen AG (Melsungen, Germany)
- Fresenius Kabi AG (Bad Homburg, Germany)
- SSY Group Limited (Hong Kong)
- ICU Medical (Illinois, U.S.)
- Double-Crane Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Cisen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Shandong, China)
- Pharmally International Holding Co., Ltd. (Shandong, China)
- Other prominent players
For More Detailed Information, Speak to Our Analyst at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/104520
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Major Table of Contents for Normal Saline for Parenteral Use Market Research Report:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Market Growth Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Normal Saline for Parenteral Use Market Revenue Growth, Industry Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2021
- Company Profiles
Purchase Full Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/104520
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]