The global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) market was valued at 4.94 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of .58% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) is a chemical element with symbol Tl and atomic number 81. This soft gray post-transition metal is not found free in nature. When isolated, it resembles tin, but discolors when exposed to air. Chemists William Crookes and Claude-Auguste Lamy discovered thallium independently in 1861, in residues of sulfuric acid production. Both used the newly developed method of flame spectroscopy, in which thallium produces a notable green spectral line.Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) industry has much fragmented, manufacturers are mostly in the Kazakhstan and China. Among them, China Production value accounted for less than 14.00% of the total value of global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) in 2015. Kazzinc is the world leading manufacturer in global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) market with the market share of 20.47% in 2015.
By Market Verdors:
- China Minmetals Non-Ferrous Metals
- JX Nippon Mining&Metals Corp
- Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd
- ESPI Metals
- Titan group
- Strem Chemicals, Inc.
- Alfa Aesar
- High-Temperature Superconductivity
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.4 High-Temperature Superconductivity
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) Market
1.8.1 Global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Thallium (CAS 7440-28-0) Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/