The global Uniforms and Workwear market was valued at 8307.17 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.02% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Workwear is defined as apparel bought by enterprises/institutions which given to their employees to perform their work. Often those employed within trade industries elect to be outfitted in Workwear because it is built to provide durability and safety.Europe, China, USA and East Asia play an important role in global corporate clothing market. The world corporate clothing sales market will still have a certain amount of growth owing to the increasing of demand. The market in developed countries will have some growth and the market in developing countries will have a faster growth rate. At present, the production of corporate clothing is distributed evenly in China, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Southern Europe, Central America and Turkey. China still is the largest production country of workwear in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. European and American manufacturers mainly manufacture high quality corporate clothing, special protective clothing and fashion clothes. Or some international giants such as VF transfer production bases to the rest of the world. This industry is a labor-intensive industry, and it is difficult for local manufacturers in Europe and the United States to compete with low-priced products. VF Corporation, Fristads Kansas Group, Aramark, Alsico, Adolphe Lafont, Carhartt, Cintas, UniFirst, Sioen and Engelbert Strauss are the world`s leading players. The industry`s financial and technical barriers are so low that it is difficult to estimate how many companies around the world.
By Market Verdors:
- VF Corporation
- Fristads Kansas Group
- Vostok Service
- Engelbert Strauss
- Adolphe Lafont
- Zhejiang Giuseppe Garment
- Hultafors Group
- Wrth Modyf
- Lantian Hewu
- General Workwear
- Corporate Workwear
- Service Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Construction Industry
- Agriculture & Forestry Industry
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Uniforms and Workwear Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Uniforms and Workwear Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 General Workwear
1.4.3 Corporate Workwear
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Uniforms and Workwear Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Service Industry
1.5.3 Manufacturing Industry
1.5.4 Construction Industry
1.5.5 Agriculture & Forestry Industry
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Uniforms and Workwear Market
1.8.1 Global Uniforms and Workwear Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Uniforms and Workwear Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Uniforms and Workwear Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Uniforms and Workwear Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Uniforms and Workwear Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Uniforms and Workwear Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Uniforms and Wo
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414