The global Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) market was valued at 206.83 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 5.24% from 2021 to 2027, based on HNY Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) is a kind of smart electronic device to monitor and assess the low, medium and high-voltage networks in transformer sub-stations and power plants.For the major players of Digital Fault Recorder (DFR), Siemens maintained its first place in the ranking in 2019, followed by GE Grid Solutions, ABB, Wuhan Zhongyuan and Qualitrol. The Top 5 players accounted for about 38% of the Global Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) revenue market share in 2019. The revenue market for Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) was divided into five geographic regions. Asia-Pacific occupied the largest revenue market share with 46% in 2019. It is followed by North America and Europe. On the basis of product type, the Sampling Frequency less than 10kHZ Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) type segment is projected to account for the largest sales volume market share during the forecast period; this segment accounted for 56% share in 2019 in terms of volume. In the applications, Substations segment were estimated to account for the highest market share in 2019, followed by Power Generation, etc.
- Sampling Frequency less than 10kHZ
- 10kHZ to 20kHZ
- Sampling Frequency more than 20kHZ
- Power Generation
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Sampling Frequency less than 10kHZ
1.4.3 10kHZ to 20kHZ
1.4.4 Sampling Frequency more than 20kHZ
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Power Generation
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) Market
1.8.1 Global Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Digital Fault Recorder (DFR) Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/