The global Diagnostic Imaging Services market was valued at 4106.41 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 5.16% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market vendors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
By Market Vendors:
- RadNet Inc
- MedQuest Associates Inc
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI)
- Sonic Healthcare
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited
- Alliance Medical
- Simon Med/Dignity Health
- Touchstone Imaging
- Consensys Imaging Service, Inc
- InHealth Group
- Dignity Health
- Novant Health
- Medica Group
- Global Diagnostics
- Healthcare Imaging Services
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Imaging
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Hospital and Clinics
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Diagnostic Imaging Services Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Diagnostic Radiology
1.4.4 Computed Tomography (CT)
1.4.5 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
1.4.6 Nuclear Imaging
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
1.5.3 Hospital and Clinics
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Market
1.8.1 Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Diagnostic Imaging Services Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414