The global Automation in Automotive market was valued at 990.36 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 8.74% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
The global automation market in the automotive industry is a contributing segment of the global industrial automation software market. Industrial automation software includes human-machine interface (HMI), manufacturing execution system (1v1ES), programmable logical controller (PLC), distributed control system (DCS), and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). Industrial automation software is widely used in the oil and gas, power, automotive, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace and defense, and electrical and electronics industries.One trend in the market is emergence of smart manufacturing. The adoption of smart manufacturing enables industrial advances with the help of advanced computing, analytics, low-cost sensing, and new levels of connectivity enabled by the Internet. The major objectives of smart manufacturing are flow optimization and customization, asset tracking, predictive maintenance, and real-time inventory optimization.? According to the report, one driver in the market is rising technological advances in PLC leading to growth of PAC market. PLC is one of the key solutions offered by any automation solutions vendor. It has been widely adopted across all the industries worldwide for 40 years. Although the PAC market is on the verge of maturity, recent advances such as PACs are supporting the market in terms of operability. PACs are advanced versions of PLCs and provide greater interoperability, flexibility in programming, and large memory capacity. A PAC is basically a PC merged with PLC to automate control of the equipment. PAC`s hardware architecture and software are designed to be more user- friendly to the IT/computer programmer
By Market Verdors:
- General Electric
- Emerson Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
- Applied Materials
- Aspen Technology
- Auto Control Systems
- Automation and control systems
- Industrial sensors
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.2 East Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.3 Europe Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.4 South Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.5 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.6 Middle East Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.7 Africa Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.8 Oceania Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.9 South America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.5 Global Automation in Automotive Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.5.1 Global Automation in Automotive Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Consumption Volume
1.5.2 Global Automation in Automotive Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Value
1.5.3 Global Automation in Automotive Price Trends Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Automation in Automotive Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Automation in Automotive Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Automation in Automotive (Volume and Value) by Type
2.1.1 Global Automation in Automotive Consumption and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.1.2 Global Automation in Automotive Revenue and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/