The global Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy market was valued at 12.51 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 20.19% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
The blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy is a direct-draw tube for the collection, stabilization and transportation of whole blood specimens. It effectively prevents blood coagulation, prevents cell analysis and preserves nucleated cells to enable efficient analysis of cell-free DNA (cfDNA). A blood collection tube which stabilizes nucleated blood cells. The unique preservative prevents the release of genomic DNA, allowing isolation of high-quality cell-free DNA.In recent years, the use of blood vessels for liquid biopsy has maintained a good trend of continuous increase, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan and other countries. Now it is facing the slowdown of global market growth.Blood vessels used for fluid biopsy are mainly used for IVD and research, of which IVD use accounts for more than 70% and continues to grow.
By Market Verdors:
- Norgen Biotek
- The speed of development of the two products is basically the same.
- Research Use
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.5 The speed of development of the two products is basically the same.
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Research Use
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Market
1.8.1 Global Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414