The global Potato Starch market was valued at 1917.99 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 0% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-regional-potato-starch-2022-2027-457
Potato starch is starch extracted from potatoes. The cells of the root tubers of the potato plant contain starch grains (leucoplasts). To extract the starch, the potatoes are crushed; the starch grains are released from the destroyed cells. The starch is then washed out and dried to powder. Potato starch products are essential in the food, paper, adhesives and building and textile industries.The major manufacturers mainly concentrate in Europe, North America, Japan and China. In 2016, Europe production share took 73.5%, North American Potato Starch production share was about 6.9%, and Japan production share also took 6.4%. China took about 10.7%. Europe is mature and the largest market of potato starch production, growth in the future may be mainly in Poland and other eastern European countries. But we believe that China and India will become the strongest growth of this market in the world in the future because of the fertile resources and huge demand, when they breach the technical bulwark and develop the market chain.
By Market Verdors:
- Avebe (NL)
- Emsland Group (DE)
- Roquette (FR)
- KMC (DK)
- Sdstrke (DE)
- Aloja Starkelsen (LV)
- Pepees (PL)
- Penford (Ingredion) (US)
- Vimal (UA)
- Novidon Starch (NL)
- Lyckeby (SE)
- PPZ Niechlow (PL)
- Western Polymer Corporation (US)
- Agrana (AT)
- AKV Langholt (DK)
- WPPZ (PL)
- Manitoba Starch Products (CA)
- Nailun Group (CN)
- Beidahuang Potato Group (CN)
- Weston (CN)
- Lantian Starch (CN)
- Guyuan Yaxue Starch (CN)
- Qilianxue Starch (CN)
- Yunnan Starch (CN)
- Huaou Starch (CN)
- Qingji Potato (CN)
- Industrial Grade
- Food Grade
- Food Industry
- Paper Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Texitile Industry
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports