The global Cosmetic Pigments market was valued at 596.79 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.41% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Refers to the pigment after special processing, it can reach the excipients added standards. No side effects on the human body.The global Cosmetic Pigments industry has a high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in USA, and Europe, such as BASF, Lanxess, Clariant, Huntsman and Sun Chemicals. At present, Huntsman is the world leader, holding 15.1% production market share in 2016.
By Market Verdors:
- Sun Chemicals
- Kobo Products
- Sensient Cosmetic
- Miyoshi Kasei
- Nihon Koken Kogyo
- Yipin Pigments
- Facial Make-Up
- Lip Products
- Eye Make-Up
- Nail Products
- Hair Color Products
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.2 East Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.3 Europe Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.4 South Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.5 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.6 Middle East Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.7 Africa Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.8 Oceania Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.9 South America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.5 Global Cosmetic Pigments Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.5.1 Global Cosmetic Pigments Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Consumption Volume
1.5.2 Global Cosmetic Pigments Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Value
1.5.3 Global Cosmetic Pigments Price Trends Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Cosmetic Pigments Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Cosmetic Pigments Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Cosmetic Pigments (Volume and Value) by Type
2.1.1 Global Cosmetic Pigments Consumption and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.1.2 Global Cosmetic Pigments Revenue and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Cosmetic Pigments (Volume and Value) by Application
2.2.1 Global Cosmetic Pigments Consumption and Market Share
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/