The global Magnetic Powder Cores market was valued at 499.43 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 2.52% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
A magnetic core is a piece of magnetic material with a high magnetic permeability used to confine and guide magnetic fields in electrical, electromechanical and magnetic devices such as electromagnets, transformers, electric motors, generators, inductors, magnetic recording heads, and magnetic assemblies.Powder cores differ in chemical composition. Powder cores are pressed with an organic or inorganic binder that is responsible for storage of energy. As the non-magnetic area is distributed in the whole core`s volume and it is not concentrated on a small region, they are called distributed airgap cores. Because of this peculiarity, powder cores are suitable for high direct current inductors (output inductors) and flyback transformers in critical applications. One of the most interesting features of this kind of cores is the smooth and sweet permeability versus direct current curve, that underlines the robustness of this materials against overcurrents. By changing the magnetic to non-magnetic parts ratio, the “equivalent” relative permeability alters in the range of 10 to 600; some standard values are quite common on the market (for example: 26, 60, 90, 125, 147, 300, 550). For a particular core, the inductance factor (AL) will depend on material, shape and dimensions.
Each material, identified by the producer with a code or a commercial name, possesses its own characteristics in terms of permeability, saturation flux, specific losses. They are typically very stable with the temperature and they can be used in critical environment applications. Powder cores are more expensive than ferrite cores, but normally cheaper than amorphous and nanocrystalline ones. In terms of product types, Magnetic Powder Cores can be divided into four types:MPP, Sendust, High Flux and Fe-Si. In 2019, the total market share of Sendust station is the largest, about 32%, and the second is MPP, accounting for about 25% of the total market share. In terms of product application, Magnetic Powder Cores are mainly used for Solar Power, Automotive, Household Appliances, UPS and Wind Power. In 2019, Solar Power accounts for the largest proportion of the total market share, about 24%.
By Market Verdors:
- CSC (Changsung Corp.)
- POCO Magnetic
- Dongbu Electronic Materials
- Zhejiang KEDA Magnetoelectricity (KDM)
- Samwha Electronics
- Huzhou Careful Magnetism
- Nanjing New Conda Magnetic Industrial
- High Flux
- Solar Power
- Household Appliances
- Wind Power
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Magnetic Powder Cores Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Magnetic Powder Cores Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.4 High Flux
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Magnetic Powder Cores Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Solar Power
1.5.4 Household Appliances
1.5.6 Wind Power
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Magnetic Powder Cores Market
1.8.1 Global Magnetic Powder Cores Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Magnetic Powder Cores Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Magnetic Powder Cores Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Magnetic Powder Cores Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Magnetic Powder Cores Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Magnetic Powder Cores Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/