The global Medical Gases market was valued at 6.1 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 2.4% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Medical Gases are fluids manufactured specifically for the medical, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and biotechnology industries. They are frequently used to synthesize, sterilize, or insulate processes or products which contribute to human health.The medical gases market concentration is high and the global market is dominated by few companies like Air Liquide (Airgas), Linde Healthcare, Praxair, Air Products and Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.). These giants are dominating the medical gases market, from the manufacturing, distribution to service, occupying for over 84 percent of global market. The giants expand their market through mergers and acquisitions, building the global production and distribution network, from the developed countries to the emerging countries. In few future years, the market will became more concentrated in only few companies, and the market competition pattern will be very difficult to change. Globally, the North America is the largest producer and consumer, followed by Europe, both occupy for over 60 % market share. The developed countries will sustain its growth in the years ahead, and it has a lot of room to grow in the emerging countries, especially in China, India, Southeast Asia and the Middle East regions.
By Market Verdors:
- Air Liquide (acquired Airgas in 2016)
- Linde Healthcare (BOC Healthcare)
- Air Products
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.)
- Messer Group
- SOL Group
- Air Water Inc
- Shenzhen Gaofa
- Medical Oxygen
- Medical Nitrous Oxide
- Medical Air
- Medical Helium
- Hospitals (Labs & Clinics)
- Home Healthcare
- Universities/Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Medical Gases Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Medical Gases Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Medical Oxygen
1.4.3 Medical Nitrous Oxide
1.4.4 Medical Air
1.4.5 Medical Helium
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Medical Gases Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Hospitals (Labs & Clinics)
1.5.3 Home Healthcare
1.5.4 Universities/Research Institutions
1.5.5 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Medical Gases Market
1.8.1 Global Medical Gases Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Medical Gases Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Medical Gases Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Medical Gases Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Medical Gases Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Medical Gases Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Medical Gases Sales Revenue Market Share
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/