The global Polypropylene Pipes market was valued at 109.31 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 6.43% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Polypropylene pipe is mainly made of PP resin. Polypropylene (PP) is the lightest weight piping material with very good chemical resistance, even to many organic solvents.PP-R/RCT Pipe is made of Polypropylene Random Copolymer, which is approved for the production of pipes according to DIN8078 standards, designed for the transportation of portable hot and cold water distribution system with a really long lifetime. Presently, PP-R/RCT pipe is the most common one in the whole PP pipe family. PP pipe has its overwhelming advantages on other products and its applications are expanding. Globally, PP pipes have been widely used in household and commercial places. Among those applications, Hot and Cold Water Plumbing accounted for the largest share, which was 43.98% in 2017.
By Market Verdors:
- PRO AQUA
- Fusion Industries
- Bänninger Reiskirchen
- Vialli Group
- DURO Pipe
- ASAHI YUKIZAI
- Kingbull Economic Development
- Zhongcai Pipes
- Shanghai Rifeng Industrial
- PP-R/RCT Pipe
- PP-H Pipe
- PP-B Pipe
- Hot and Cold Water Plumbing
- Food Processing
- Chemical Industry
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Polypropylene Pipes Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Polypropylene Pipes Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 PP-R/RCT Pipe
1.4.3 PP-H Pipe
1.4.4 PP-B Pipe
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Polypropylene Pipes Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Hot and Cold Water Plumbing
1.5.3 Food Processing
1.5.5 Chemical Industry
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Polypropylene Pipes Market
1.8.1 Global Polypropylene Pipes Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Polypropylene Pipes Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Polypropylene Pipes Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Polypropylene Pipes Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Polypropylene Pipes Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Polypropylene Pipes Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Polypropylene Pipes Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/