The global Mattresses market was valued at 21.62 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
A mattress is a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed. Mattresses may consist of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc.; a framework of metal springs; or they may be inflatable. Mattresses are usually placed on top of a bed base which may be solid, as in the case of a platform bed, or elastic, e.g. with an upholstered wood and wire box spring or a slatted foundation. Flexible bed bases can prolong the life of the mattress. Popular in Europe, a divan incorporates both mattress and foundation in a single upholstered, footed unit. Divans have at least one innerspring layer as well as cushioning materials. They may be supplied with a secondary mattress and/or a removable “topper.” China occupied 33.96% of the production market in 2017. It is followed by North America and Europe, which respectively account for around 24.60% and 16.42% of the global total industry. Other countries have a smaller amount of production. Geographically, China and North America were the largest consumption market in the world, which respectively took about 26.69% and 26.65% of the global consumption volume in 2017.
By Market Verdors:
- Serta Simmons Bedding
- Tempur Sealy International
- Sleep Number
- Hilding Anders
- King Koil
- Innerspring Mattress
- Foam Mattress
- Latex Mattress
- Private Households
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Mattresses Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Mattresses Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Innerspring Mattress
1.4.3 Foam Mattress
1.4.4 Latex Mattress
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Mattresses Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Private Households
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Mattresses Market
1.8.1 Global Mattresses Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Mattresses Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Mattresses Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Mattresses Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Mattresses Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Mattresses Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Mattresses Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Mattresses Sales Volume
3.3.1 North America Mattresses Sales Volume Growth Rate (2016-2021)
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414