The global Mouthwash market was valued at 280.16 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 5.87% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Mouthwash is a liquid oral product designed to freshen breath. Certain varieties may also kill bacteria and whiten teeth.In the long run, product innovation will be the main factor supporting the category`s development. Premium oral care products with advanced technology are seeing growing popularity as consumers have been more serious about their oral care and are looking for more effective products. Consequently, unit prices are likely to rise correspondingly. Instead of competing on price, these products will compete on benefits, forcing consumers to decide which products will allow them to get the best value for money. Through several months` investigation and analysis, the project team gets the following conclusions: First, Globule Mouthwash capacity has stable expanded in recent years. World production and consumption of Mouthwash have also recently increased significantly. With advances in chemical technology, mouthwashes of the future will be designed with a larger array of and more improved functions. In the past, mouthwashes were primarily powerful breath fresheners. They eventually evolved into tooth protectors. Today, products are available to not only fight bad breath but whiten teeth and help battle cavity formation and gum recession. Second, many companies have several plants, usually close to aimed consumption market. There are international companies setting up factories in China too, such as P&G. Some new technologies that will undoubtedly be adapted to mouthwash products have recently been discovered. This prevents the cavity-causing bacteria to adhere to the tooth and thus inhibits cavity formation. Using this technology, they have created a mouthwash that may prevent tooth decay for up to three months. Another new mouthwash may actually contain good bacteria to kill the odor-and cavity-causing germ Streptococcus mutants. Using genetic engineering, scientists at the University Of Florida College Of Dentistry developed this bacterium and are now testing it in humans to determine whether it can be used. Ultimately, this new bacteria may be added to mouthwash products and thereby revolutionizing oral care. Third, all manufactures in the world are committed to the improvement of product. These two years, some Chinese manufactures can almost catch up with the world`s leading technology too. Fourth, the import and export percent of this industry is not high, and many international manufactures expand their business through building factories or investments. Fifth, company mergers and acquisitions, and inter-companies cooperation have occurred for development and growth. As the downstream consumption usually follows with developed and rapid economic growth areas, the developed areas` companies prefers investing to underdevelopment regions these years. Sixth, this industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it`s important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders` prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of Mouthwash will increase. Seventh, we tend to believe this industry now is close to mature, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth curve. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
By Market Verdors:
- Hawley Hazel
- Twin Lotus
- Dr Harold Katz
- Cosmetic Mouthwashes
- Therapeutic Mouthwashes
- Dental Hospital
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Mouthwash Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Mouthwash Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Cosmetic Mouthwashes
1.4.3 Therapeutic Mouthwashes
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Mouthwash Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Dental Hospital
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Mouthwash Market
1.8.1 Global Mouthwash Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Mouthwash Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Mouthwash Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Mouthwash Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Mouthwash Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Mouthwash Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Mouthwash Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Mouthwash Sales Volume
3.3.1 North America Mouthwash Sales Volume Growth Rate (2016-2021)
3.3.2 North America Mouthwash Sales Volume Capacity, R
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414