The global Intelligent Electronic Devices market was valued at 1892.45 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 16.73% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs) include devices and systems in which global utilities have invested billions of dollars over the past several years to more efficiently and reliably operate and maintain the power grid. They provide real-time measurement, monitoring, control, and protection of the high voltage power grid assets.
By Market Verdors:
- General Electric
- Schneider Electric
- NovaTech LLC
- Crompton Greaves
- Digital Relays
- Load Tap Controller
- Smart Meter
- Power Generation
- Power Transmission
- Building Electricity Management
- Factory Electricity Management
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Intelligent Electronic Devices Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Intelligent Electronic Devices Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Digital Relays
1.4.4 Load Tap Controller
1.4.6 Smart Meter
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Intelligent Electronic Devices Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Power Generation
1.5.3 Power Transmission
1.5.4 Building Electricity Management
1.5.5 Factory Electricity Management
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Intelligent Electronic Devices Market
1.8.1 Global Intelligent Electronic Devices Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Intelligent Electronic Devices Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Intelligent Electronic Devices Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Intelligent Electronic Devices Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Intelligent Electronic Devices Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/