The global Premium Wireless Routers market was valued at 369.5 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 6.36% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
This report studies the all type of wireless routers products. A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router and also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is used to provide access to the Internet or a private computer network.At present, in developed countries, the Wireless Router industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world`s large enterprises are mainly concentrated in China. The high end products are concentrated in US manufacturer. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, and leading technical level. However, foreign companies` manufacturing cost is relatively higher, compared with Chinese companies. With the development of Chinese Wireless Router production technology, their share in the international market is increasing, and competitiveness in the international market gradually increases. China`s Wireless Router industry has developed into a national wide status with certain research and production capacity, industry product mix has gradually improved, currently. China has become a large international consumption country of Wireless Router, but the production technology is relatively laggard to produce some low-end product. Although the new production lines are increasing, and the high-end product is still relying on import. TP-LINK accounted for 42% of the global shipment at currently. IoT and smart home will drive the development of wireless router in the next few years. The development of whole wifi system wireless router would threat the traditional wireless router in the next few years. Despite the presence of competition problems, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. Even so, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
By Market Verdors:
- Belkin (Linksys)
- NETCORE Group (qihoo 360)
- Google Wifi
- Asus AiMesh
- UBNT AMPLIFI HD
- Single Band Wireless Routers
- Dual Band Wireless Routers
- Tri Band Wireless Routers
- Family or Individual Consumer
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Premium Wireless Routers Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Premium Wireless Routers Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Single Band Wireless Routers
1.4.3 Dual Band Wireless Routers
1.4.4 Tri Band Wireless Routers
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Premium Wireless Routers Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Family or Individual Consumer
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Premium Wireless Routers Market
1.8.1 Global Premium Wireless Routers Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Premium Wireless Routers Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Premium Wireless Routers Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Premium Wireless Routers Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Premium Wireless Routers Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/